The firm Savaria Experts-Conseils inc., located in the heart of Monteregie, specializes in the field of the environment. Currently in full growth, we want to add high-level technical collaborators. The candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in the field of the environment.
- Carry out various environmental studies and assessments.
- Plan and supervise the field work and the sampling and chemical analysis strategy.
- Compile and analyze data and write technical reports.
- Prepare requests for certificates of authorization.
- Provide technical assistance to clients during communications with the MELCC, particularly in the event of notices of non compliance, injunctions and orders.
- Manage budgets and schedules.
- Represent the company to customers during meetings and propose solutions adapted to different issues.
- Actively participate in office and field work in a spirit of collaboration.
- Carry out all other related tasks that may help to carry out mandates.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, geology, environment, or any other training deemed equivalent.
- Be a member in good standing of their professional order.
- Member of the Order of Engineers considered an asset.
- Master’s degree in environment or hydrogeology considered an asset.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in consulting engineering in the environmental field.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations in the field of the environment.
- Good spirit of synthesis, speed of execution and decision-making.
- Excellent project management skills, including budget monitoring.
- Excellent communication both orally and in writing.
- Great autonomy, diplomacy, attention to detail and ability to work in a team.
- Competitive salary
- Career development opportunities
- Continuing education
- Harmonious working atmosphere
If you are interested and this description matches your profile, please send your curriculum vitae and a cover letter.