The firm Savaria Experts-Conseils inc., located in the heart of Monteregie, specializes in the field of the environment. Currently in full growth, we want to add high-level technical collaborators. The applicant must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in the field of the environment.
- Manage geotechnical projects, ensuring full project management from planning to report writing.
- Work in collaboration with other project managers to assess the bearing capacity and soil settlements for various types of shallow and deep foundations as well as to carry out analyzes of ground stability, liquefaction potential, etc.
- Manage the monitoring of budgets and deadlines.
- Perform all other related tasks that may help to carry out mandates.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or earth science (geotechnics or geology)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in geotechnics or geology
- Experience in project management.
- Hold the ASP health and safety certificate.
- Competitive salary
- Career development opportunities
- Continuing education
- Harmonious working atmosphere
If you are interested and this description matches your profile, please send your curriculum vitae and a cover letter.