Perform environmental audits for our clients to ensure regulatory compliance, exercise due diligence and continuous improvement.
- Analysis and audit of environmental regulatory compliance.
- Analysis of environmental impacts of business activities.
- Analysis and audit of environmental management systems (ISO 14001, CSA Z773-03, Responsible Care,® DRT, industry requirements, etc.).
- Establishment of preventive and corrective action plans
- Regulatory compliance information and training for senior management.
Industrial and commercial operations and facilities are subject to many regulations. Environmental compliance audits help identify and optimize the compliance level of operations and facilities.
These periodic audits are important for conducting due diligence or implementing a management system. Our team can carry out these kinds of audits and provide the technical support you need to apply environmental best practices.
Savaria Experts-Conseils can also help clients with certification audits. Our environmental management system audits can be conducted at various stages to boost our clients’ performance. We also offer information and training sessions to guide senior management through best practices in their field and make sure their management system is running smoothly and efficiently. We believe in continuous improvement and have helped clients achieve some of the highest environmental impact standards in the industry.